I accept the above conditions
Eligibility for Travelling on Charter Flights
- The traveller must be Indian passport holder or OCI holder with valid permit to travel to India.
- The traveller should have compelling reason to Travel to India
- The traveller must be willing to undergo mandatory quarantine upon my arrival in India as per the SOP
- The traveller must be willing to pay for all expenses with respect to his/her airfare and quarantine in India
- The traveller will not take onward domestic flight without completing mandatory quarantine.
- The traveller voluntarily give the consent to travel by the repatriation flight while fully being aware that he/she may be inadvertently exposed to any infection, including Covid-19.
- The traveller is fit to travel and does not any symptoms of sneezing, cough, fever or tested positive for Covid-19.
- Children, below the age of 18, need to be accompanied by Parents/guardian. Unaccompanied minors are not permitted to travel in this flight.
- Pregnant women, more than 28 weeks, are not permitted to travel.