Important information for international arrivals in India
Air Suvidha Portal link for self-reporting & exemption form
- Download form
Checklist for traveling on a Charter Flight
- Original Passport.
- Copy of Self-Reporting form filled on Air Suvida- www.newdelhiairport.in ( 2 copies).
- Copy of exemption application / approval if available. Passengers who have done the covid test in 72 hours can apply for exemption.
- Supporting documents that can verify permanent reason for visiting India (only for permanent residents and OCI holders).
- For Permanent Residents and AU citizens only - Travel Exemption from Department of home affairs. Any PR, Australian Passport Holder will not be able to board the flight without Travel Exemption. Australian Citizens travelling on Indian Visa must have new Indian Visa issued due to the compelling reason travelling India. They cannt travel on the exisiting visa.
- A copy of your negative PCR test report ( if you are seeeking exemption at Delhi Airport).
- Download the Arogya Setu app on traveller's phone.
- Copy of the flight ticket. If flight time is during curfew hours, please take a copy of flight NOC.
- Reach Airport 4 hours prior to the flight.
- Underwriting form for the Institutional Quarantine. Copy of the underwriting form is available on our website. Please fill and send to us email@example.com.
Flight Inclusions & Exclusions:
- Priority check-in for business class passengers.
- Pre Packed meals (Vegeterian) will be served. Business class passengers can choose Hindu Non-Veg or Veg option and request for the same needs to be placed at least 72 hours prior to departure.
- No Business class lounge access.
- PPE ( Facemasks, Face shields, gloves etc) included.
- Special Service requests such as wheelchair, baby basinett are subject to availablity. We cannot give advance confirmation or guarantee of special services at the airport or in the flight.
Guidelines for OCI holders and foreign nationals, who want to travel to India under compelling reasons:
- You must have a compelling reason to travel to India. You need to carry the supporting documents to show at your destination Airport on arrival.
- You have to take exemption to leave the country from Department of Home Affairs, Australia.
- Australian citizens, without OCI have to get a new visa from Indian High commission before travelling. You will not be allowed to travel on the existing visa.
- For full guidelines Click here.